Our perfected website process
Our professional website design service is an intuitive process that ensures every client is delivered a website that serves their brand and their target market.
Three-fold return on investment
- Creating a high-quality first impression to new prospects
- Increased traffic and increased conversion after we follow best practices for your new website.
- Easier and Faster for you to manage, and your visitors to do business with you. Either work with us after launch on your changes, or take our advice and let us train you or your marketing team on how to work with the content management system. The system enables even not so tech-savvy users to publish new pages, create success stories and other content, and make changes to your new website.
How does this work?
Learn about our custom website design process – click to expand any section below:
We will research related industry sites to determine what are they doing well, and what stands out about the leading search results in your market.
We can study the pros and cons of their strategy, and make sure we build something that is inspired by agreed upon best examples.
By assessing your target market, we can consider the best ways to communicate with target customers, and deliver a website experience that makes the process easy for them to do business with you.
By breaking the design process into two parts, the wireframe design, and later the “full skin” detailed design, we can bring you into the design process early on to get your feedback and thoughts on the structural layout for your website.
All designs are guaranteed so you have no limit of revisions. We’ll make sure your happy with the design before we proceed into development.
Establishing Brand Personality and Aesthetic
Finding the voice for your business takes imagination, but it’s a great step in coming up with the best possible vision for your marketing presence.
We’ll work with you to realize the perfect brand color palette for your organization, and a style guide to help identify the creative direction for website content, pictures and details.
We are theme developers, this means we deliver validated, custom code built to be modular, efficient, and an exact replica of your approved website design.
We do not take shortcuts when it comes to building your website. It’s a safer bet to write your website’s code carefully and thoughtfully than try and piggy-back off any pre-existing website theme with unknown code.
For customers who have the resources to deliver the content for the new website, we’ll work in agreed-upon keywords and keyphrases to ensure search engines position you properly for relevant, reasonable keyword targets.
We aim to make the process straightforward and easy for you to deliver content, in most cases we can provide a fill-in-the-blank Google or Word Doc that will help you craft your content.
Examples of questions to build the content for your website
- What makes your business stand out among competition in your industry / why do customers choose you?
- What is the story behind your brand or business?
- What services do you offer?
- What do people want to know about the services you offer before they decide to choose your company or organization?
- How do you prefer to be contacted?
- What’s the main “call to action” you want your customers to take?
- Do people need to apply or submit information before you would consider taking them on or selling to them?
Every business is different, these are just examples of what we might need your website to communiate clearly to ensure you are successful in your ventures.
We’ll custom tailor the questions and assist integrating your answers in the best possible format to create beautiful pages on your website.
Hiring a content copywriter is always an option and we can make referrals when this is the preferred approach.
Our 60 point launch checklist ensures we have verified all the important aspects of your website’s security, search ranking, speed, and responsiveness. More information is available below on this process.
By use of website analytics integration, we can work with you to monitor your most successful pages, and identify opportunities to increase page rank that could be beneficial for your business.
InsideLowell.com2022 View Website