Fully-featured School Websites for Districts, Towns, Cities and Colleges
The School District Website Package from Stellar Web Studios covers everything your community, students and staff need.
This is a new product that has extremely competitive up-front costs, but still includes all the bells and whistles needed for a manageable, fast and well-organized school district website.
Our friendly team will guide you through a design process, making your brand stand out. We’ll then work with you to implement all content so you can get a new website up and running and looking beautiful.
From Our Customers
They built a calendar platform around our needs and even helped to ensure the site is ADA accessible.
We’re happy to have worked with a local team that got the job done on schedule and made sure everything promised was delivered. I would recommend them to any school district or community organization considering a new website.
Free Quote / Consultation
Contact us and let us know any questions you have along the way.
Features and Benefits
The Action Center calls attention to deadline specific actions for parents and students to make things easy for registrations and other common needs. Can be as granular as having season-based, pre-saved options.
Tag PDFs, pages, Staff Members, or links and organize for each section of the site.
Sub-section pages automatically receive parent level sidebars unless set up otherwise.
This means five pages within the Health section all automatically adopt the Health section sidebar, making it easy to create new pages.
We make the website process straightforward and streamlined. You’ll know what to expect at every turn.
We’ll ensure it’s easier and faster for your team to manage your website, and easier for your visitors to find what they need.
We will research related industry sites to determine what are they doing well, and what stands out about the leading search results in your market.
We can study the pros and cons of their strategy, and make sure we build something that is inspired by agreed upon best examples.
By assessing your target market, we can consider the best ways to communicate with target customers, and deliver a website experience that makes the process easy for them to do business with you.
By breaking the design process into two parts, the wireframe design, and later the “full skin” detailed design, we can bring you into the design process early on to get your feedback and thoughts on the structural layout for your website.
All designs are guaranteed so you have no limit of revisions. We’ll make sure your happy with the design before we proceed into development.
Establishing Brand Personality and Aesthetic
Finding the voice for your business takes imagination, but it’s a great step in coming up with the best possible vision for your marketing presence.
We’ll work with you to realize the perfect brand color palette for your organization, and a style guide to help identify the creative direction for website content, pictures and details.
We are theme developers, this means we deliver validated, custom code built to be modular, efficient, and an exact replica of your approved website design.
We do not take shortcuts when it comes to building your website. It’s a safer bet to write your website’s code carefully and thoughtfully than try and piggy-back off any pre-existing website theme with unknown code.
For customers who have the resources to deliver the content for the new website, we’ll work in agreed-upon keywords and keyphrases to ensure search engines position you properly for relevant, reasonable keyword targets.
We aim to make the process straightforward and easy for you to deliver content, in most cases we can provide a fill-in-the-blank Google or Word Doc that will help you craft your content.
Examples of questions to build the content for your website
- What makes your business stand out among competition in your industry / why do customers choose you?
- What is the story behind your brand or business?
- What services do you offer?
- What do people want to know about the services you offer before they decide to choose your company or organization?
- How do you prefer to be contacted?
- What’s the main “call to action” you want your customers to take?
- Do people need to apply or submit information before you would consider taking them on or selling to them?
Every business is different, these are just examples of what we might need your website to communiate clearly to ensure you are successful in your ventures.
We’ll custom tailor the questions and assist integrating your answers in the best possible format to create beautiful pages on your website.
Hiring a content copywriter is always an option and we can make referrals when this is the preferred approach.
Our 60 point launch checklist ensures we have verified all the important aspects of your website’s security, search ranking, speed, and responsiveness. More information is available below on this process.
By use of website analytics integration, we can work with you to monitor your most successful pages, and identify opportunities to increase page rank that could be beneficial for your business.
- Maintenance and Security – We’ll make sure you are covered for all your website needs going forward
- Training – We’ll train your team members who need access to update and create new content, and we’ll be there when they call to assist with any questions
- Content integration, re-formatting your existing content into the new format including all downloadable assets
- SEO Optimized keywords / key-phrases to maintain and strengthen your organizations’ search ranking and position
- Fully responsive for mobile devices and tablets
- Image selection and assistance
- Recaptcha protected Contact Form, configured and tested with email delivery via verified SMTP
- Our 60-point launch checklist
- Google Analytics you will have direct access to
- SSL Security (https:// – Secure)
- Site submitted to search engines
- Tied into Google Webmaster Tools
- Modern best practices for Security configuration
- 301 redirects to match any prior website pages to new pages to maintain search ranking
- Speed optimization for improved user experience and search ranking
- Forms set up and tested with submissions routed to any combination of email addresses
Frequently asked questions
Typically two to four months to move through the design phase, development phase, content integration phase.
If you have a target deadline we may be able to accommodate.
We commit to training every client on how to control ALL content, meaning all image choices and text choices throughout your website.
All you need is your password to easily update your website.
We’re always available to help develop additional templates or integrations as needed.
Each package comes with a set number of pages that we can migrate, or assist in creating with your decisions.
After we launch, or once we’ve trained your team on the new website, you’ll be able to use the new templates to create as many additional pages as you like inside your new website.
We break each contract into three phases, and a respective payment is due prior to each phase.
A 40% deposit covers the design phase, a 30% payment is due prior to development phase, and 30% final payment is due upon completion of development, prior to launch.
The pricing varies depending on how many schools in your district.
The package is priced to be competitive, our goal is to give you a better design with more flexibility, while saving you money in the long run from some of the expensive industry leaders.
We are not a robot - let's talk!
You’re here, we’re here – let’s cut to the chase.
Pick up the phone and give us a call, or request a call back so we can talk about your next move.