Most of our customers sign up for this service as it covers everything needed going forward except for major changes.
Our Maintenance/Security Program Includes
Quarterly Backup and Update
- Every 3 months we will back up your entire site locally and then perform the maintenance to upgrade your website with the latest and most secure WordPress version and update all plugins, we’ll then do Quality Control testing after the upgrade. (We find about 20% of the time that we run WordPress updates there are plugins or theme templates not operating correctly that we have to work through the code to get things working correctly again)
- You will be emailed once your backup and update has been completed
- You will receive an annual schedule outlining our anticipated backup-and-update dates for your website.
- The cost of the maintenance program is primarily built around this service
Bonus #1 – Monthly Maintenance Time as Needed
- Every month you will be able to take advantage of up to 1 hr of tech support, website training, or requested changes to your website.
- Regardless of whether you’ve used your available maintenance hour in the past few few months – once we do our quarterly backup, you will receive an email inviting you schedule a 30 minute Site Review / SEO advisory meeting where we can review your site’s analytics and offer personalized suggestions about how we can change or add content to improve your website’s traffic, that is covered by this same available monthly maintenance hour.
Bonus #2 – Security Insurance
- Should your site ever be hacked, we would spend up to 3 full days repairing / re-installing the site at no cost. Rest assured we follow best practices to make your site fully secure, but there are always new “threats” that sometimes are impossible to prepare for.
Bonus #3 – Monthly Analytics Reports
- Every month you will receive an automated monthly report about the traffic your website is getting from your Google analytics account.