The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and it’s corresponding Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) applies to businesses and organizations that fit one or more of the following criteria:
- Privately run companies that currently have 15 or more employees
- Non-profit and charitable organizations that either operate for the benefit of the general public or have 15 or more employees
- Any local, county, state, and federal government agencies
- Any business that relies on the general public or for their benefit
That should paint an immediate and clear picture if your company or organization should be thinking seriously about ADA Compliance with regard to your website.
Fortunately, the process of making your website ADA compliant has gotten more streamlined, as new technology companies have emerged to meet the demand. We are a proud partner of one such technology.View our ADA Compliance Plugin partner
For better pricing call or email us today and we can offer a discount on the annual service costs outlined on this link. This incredible solution will convert the entirety of most websites to become 100% ADA compliant with the exclusion of the following types of content:
- PDF Links
- Google Doc Links
- YouTube Videos or other videos
This type of content must be manually reviewed and remediated to become compliant, a service we are happy to offer for clients looking to meet the requirements.
Click here to learn more about our ADA Compliance Services.
Benefits of ADA Compliance
Having an ADA compliant website will present you the following benefits
- Users who need the benefits of ADA compliance will appreciate and enjoy your website content, this includes visually impaired and hearing-impaired visitors, as well as users with cognitive disability or manual dexterity impairments
- No risk of a lawsuit for your business or lawsuit – here’s what happened to Beyonce when her company violated the act